The Law Offices of Matthew J. Duncan is a Probate Law Firm, specializing in Wills, Trust, Estate Planning, Conservatorship, Guardianship, and Special Needs Trusts. Matthew J. Duncan has been practicing law since 1982. He opened his own offices in 1991. Now, after 32 years of hard work, he has decided to retire.
This means that we are no longer accepting any new clients.
Our current clients need not worry; as their ongoing matters and interests have been planned for with the utmost care.
If you are a current client of our firm, you may reach us using the following methods:
Phone: (510) 769-8311
Fax: (510) 769-0427
Contact Us Form
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. This Web Site is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation.
- Material contained in this website (www.matthewjduncan.com) is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or solicitation of legal services.
- Proper legal advice can only be given upon consideration of all the facts and laws relevant to the client’s situation. Therefore, you should not act upon any of the information contained herein without seeking appropriate counsel.
- We assume no liability for any loss or damage due to reliance on any content or links on this website.
- Transmission of information from this site is not intended to create, and its receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between the Law Offices of Matthew J. Duncan, APLC, and the reader.